My blog has been nominated for the Liebster Awards! Thank you so much to https://crisisalive.wordpress.com for liking my blog enough to nominate it!
- Thank your nominator
- Post 11 Random Facts about yourself
- Answer 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
11 Random Facts
- I am a Christian. I believe that Jesus is the saviour of the world. I know that God exist.
- I’m twenty two years old (Female).
- I love sports – I’m a die-hard football (soccer) fan. My Favourite team is Brazil & FC Barcelona and favourite player is the one and only NEYMAR da Silva Santos Júnior.I’m a Michael Phelps fan as well. ( swimming is actually one sport I’m good at)
- I’m adventurous 😀 I love hiking. I would love to go sky diving and bungee jumping one day but I’ll do that when I’m eighty.
- As you noticed I love writing and reading. I fell in love with it in my teen years.
- My favourite colour is Blue. I like white and black as well. (although they’re not colours)
- I have a distinction in English. Would love to further it sometime.
- I’m in the process of writing a novel and memoir. Would love to have it published in 2015. I also write songs.
- I work in my parents company. We manufacture bottled water directly from the rock.
- I love science and technology. Researching etc. I’m a big believer in increasing knowledge. Education is the backbone of every economy.
- I suffer from depression due to certain circumstances.
Answers to my Questions
11 Questions for my nominated blogs
- What prompted you to start Blogging?
- Well I’ve got all these thoughts running through my head begging to be shared with the world so one day I decided to give it what it wants J.
- How did you pick out your Blog name?
- Ahh! It was pretty easy the idea just came to me (lol) actually as I examined my life I realized that it is full of bitter-sweet moments, the death of a loved one or the birth of a child it’s also full of changes hence the name transitions.
- What is something that you think your writing lacks?
- Honestly I don’t Know. Emotion maybe, depth, transparency.
- Besides writing what do you do to express yourself?
- Art. Nope I’m not an artist but I love to draw and take pictures of landscape, sky etc.
- Do you prefer chaos or order?
- Ahh! A little bit of both.
- Introvert or extrovert?
- Introvert I believe. The outgoing part of me is strictly what I desire the world to see the real me is
All tied up on the inside.
What would be your idea of a perfect “You” day?
- Sitting beside my puppy in a wooden cabin in the woods, drinking
Hot chocolate and marshmallows reading a book, writing or painting whilst the rain falls.
- What do you feel defines you?
- It was the darkest moments in my life that actually defined me. The times when I felt like my world was falling apart, when even an ounce of hope wasn’t left for me. Those were the times when I felt like God had forgotten me but it was actually the contrary. Those were the times when I had to get up reassess my actions and change the direction of my thoughts — which changed my life. Those were the times when miracles happened and angels appeared in the form of strangers, neighbors, sibling or friend. (stolen from a post I’ve read but it summed up what I wanted to say)
- Early bird or a night owl?
- Trick question… I go to bed at some awful hours but wake up pretty early.
- If you could go back in time and tell yourself one thing what would it be?
- Trust God sooner
- Spiritual or Religious?
- Spiritual – Religion doesn’t matter God does.
Questions for the Nominees:
- Are you saved? A Christian?
- Do you believe there’s Heaven or hell?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Has blogging taught you anything that can be applied in your life? Life Lessons?
- What blogging topic catches your attention? Or what can you relate too?
- What do you plan to do with your life?
- What are your hobbies?
- What is the one thing you’ve always wanted to do but never gotten the chance to do?
- What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done in your life?
- Have you ever reached a point where you wanted a do –over so to speak on life?
- Grand Finale!!! What are you doing for the Christmas holidayssss? 😀